Monday 24 October 2016

The Test

The Test


“Wake up your late for school!” shouted Courtney. I jumped out of bed, got dressed and remembered that there was a test today.
Bing Bing “Mom, I hear the bell I can’t eat breakfast I have to go, peace!” I got to school, ran inside and asked, “ Am I late yet?” 
     “Not unless you run!” said the secretary. So as quick as I can I sprint down the hallway! However, I discovered that the test is after recess so I have a little bit of time. I gingerly studied my yellow textbook. 
          After the test Mr. Fitz said “You did remarkable, Congratulations!”

5 comments:

  1. Great story just when you say “Not unless you run!” said the secretary. So as quick as I can I sprint down the hallway! However, I discovered that the. you should have an indent

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job a couple of mistake but nothing to big

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story but when you wrote bing bing, I think you should change bing bing into ring, ring. But overall great story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great story the only thing is that when you write, I discovered that the test is after recess, you should put was instead of is so it would read, I discovered that the test was after recess.
    Also, so I have a little bit of time, I think you should re-phrase it so it read, so I had a little extra time left.
    But these are just my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you should use some complex words for ex. instead of jumped you could use leaped. overall amazing story

    ReplyDelete