Monday 6 March 2017

City made of clay

100wc

          You might be wondering why there is a hand sticking out of the ground.  Well, I am going to tell you.  Last week, my father and I finished making our city out of colored clay.  I know that the picture looks really realistic, and does not look like clay.

           My dad and I never do anything together, so he thought that we could make a miniature city made out of clay.  It was going really well, but of course, my six year old brother had to play.  So, as I turned around I took a picture of my brother’s hand going straight through the ground made of clay.

3 comments:

  1. In this sentence, Well I am going to tell you. You should put a comma after 'well'. Your next sentence, Last week my father and I finished making our city out of colored clay. You could change it to read, Last week, my father and I finished had finished making a city out of clay.
    My dad and I never do anything together, so he thought that we could make a miniature city made out of clay. In this sentence, maybe write, My dad and I never do anything together and he thought that we could make a miniature city of clay. My 6 years old brother, it should be six year old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cool story, is that based on a true story?
    Keep up the good work.
    ._.

    ReplyDelete