Friday 13 January 2017

Maze

Jeremy yelled, “The monster, its…”                     
    
“Ahhhhh, it got me!” screamed Juliet.” Help me Jeremy!”
    As fast as he could Jeremy grabbed the knife from his back pocket, stabbed the monster!
 Jeremy asked Juliet, “Why are we still standing here?  You know the rules.  We have to finish the maze by 12:30am.”
         
  Jeremy thought about it. He looked in front and behind. “Which way?” Jeremy whispered with confusion.


Jeremy looked into the shadows on the left of him and heard someone quietly whisper, “Help me!” so Jeremy went and Juliet turned to the left took 12 steps and fell in a hole! Never to be seen again!

1 comment:

  1. When you wrote, “Ahhhhh, it got me!” screamed Juliet.” Help me Jeremy!” You put the quotation facing the wrong way, it should be, “Ahhhhh, it got me!” screamed Juliet. "Help me Jeremy!”
    Jeremy grabbed the knife from his back pocket, stabbed the monster! Instead of the comma you should put the word 'and'.

    ReplyDelete