Monday 16 January 2017

The sunny but snowy day?

      As the weather changed to sun. Mason asked, “What do you guys want to do today?  We can’t go to the movies with this awesome weather!”
        
     Carrol replied, “We could go to the store and get some drinks. Then head down to the lake. I heard it’s not that busy today.”

        
      Jason says, “That sound perfect. Who’s coming? I know I will.”  After about 10 minutes they are all ready to go.  All 5 of them head down to the store.  Everyone picks out 2 drinks, and then head down to the lake. But when they get there they see the weather change again from sun to snow.

7 comments:

  1. Nice story, but where is the prompt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did just I changed the words to- As the weather changed to sun.

      Delete
  2. Cute story, but when you wrote, "I heard It’s not that busy today.” You accidentally capitalized the 'I' in 'it's. “That sound perfect who’s coming? I know I am.” You could rephrase the sentence to read, "That sounds perfect. Who's coming? I know I will." The sentence after that you got confused it should be 'all ready' not 'already'. After about 10 minutes they are already to go. And it should be 'were all ready to go.'

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete